Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Job.

The one thing that EVERYONE looks forward to, wishes would come earlier, and wants to last forever is summer. (Exception for "EVERYONE" : summer before your junior year)

I can safely say that this summer will be the best summer since i was born. Next year might be even better though (: This past week i've been stuck at inservice training for work from 9:00AM-3:00PM, EVERYday. Sounds like a nightmare right? Well before you start feeling sorry for me, let me go into a bit more detail. On Monday, I was getting paid while eating a free lunch. Heres a hypothetical situation; Lets say i came in on monday hoping i WOULD have awkward turtle coworkers, and tyrannical, octogenarian bosses. IF this were what i was thinking, i would have been let down IMMENSELY. See what i did there? Did i confuse you? oops.
To clarify:
I couldn't have asked for better coworkers, or better bosses. This summer job is going to be SICK. This whole week of training has been more enjoyable than some summer camps i've been to, and i get PAID the whole time.

I also was being paid today while eating: Two cheeseburgers (grilled onions, tomato, lettuce, bbq sauce, thick pickles), giant scoops of potato salad, giant scoops of macaroni salad, normal salad, chips&salsa, and a cookie.

I<3 my job.

I'll end this post on a positive note; i have some complaints about summer, but i'm feeling a bit oblivious right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment