Saturday, July 18, 2009

hold on


"May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays."


I never thought of myself as a patient person. But now that i think about it, i've been waiting, and will be waiting for a long time. More like hoping; for something better to come along. Something or someone more. Maybe i take a lot for granted. I know my life is amazing, but it has been missing something up to this point, but i'm still patiently waiting.


BUT, it's all good. It will take time. AND I don't think life has ever been better than this summer.

laughter passes the time. so does lifeguarding.

1 comment:

  1. i am now officially a fan of your blog.

    thanks for updating, oh, i don't know, ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS

    ReplyDelete